Oh DH, this list is for you. I never thought I could love someone so much that pisses me off on a regular basis. If you are willing to follow these 5 things, you just might do the impossible-have a happy wife!
1. Do the dishes every once in a while, (weekly would be nice) not just washing what you need for whatever concoction you are making at the moment (that I will eventually have to clean up).
2. Stop pretending you don't see the mess "your children" have made in living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
3. Trying being on my side once in a while. Being the good guy is not all its cracked up to be. It would be nice if they disliked us equally.
4. When you say, "You want to see a better way to do that or I do it like this or You really like this?" in regards to my cooking, child rearing, driving, shows I watch, etc. I take it as criticism. When you criticize, it pisses me off. When I get pissed off, I don't feel sexy. And when I don't feel sexy, I won't respond to your 3 am poke....yeah I said it.
5. Just do what I say and learn to read my mind. This whole explaining what I want and how I want is EXHAUSTING!!!! Are you new? We've been together more than a decade! Get with the program!
The Brainless Housewife :P