Friday, July 1, 2011

School is out for summer and so is my sanity!!!!

As of Thursday, June 23 at approximately 11:30 am, summer vacation had begun and so did the end of my sanity. Two kids + rainy days + summer vacation = Mommy screaming, "Calgon take me away!!!!" They have had me in such a frenzy that I haven't been able to blog...Stop the INSANITY!!!!!


The constant fighting, arguing, screaming, yelling, teasing, and farting games has me at the brink. Boys are wild, crazy, and impulsive. They don't listen, they get an idea in their head and go for it. It seems like all I do is say (scream), "No, Stop that, Sit down, Leave your brother alone, Why did you hit him, Don't fart on him", etc. etc. By the end of the night I'm exhausted. Not to mention the tons of guilt I feel for being "so mean" which I happen to wash down with lots of clear liquid and cheesecake.


Hopefully we will get into a better routine and I won't have to go to the asylum...not just yet anyway. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel....I just received Toys R Us Back to School catalog! LOL!




XOXO


The Brainless Housewife :P

2 comments:

  1. This summer is the last "free" summer I will technically have. My son is 4 and in a school with a year round program. Well, next year he will graduate from the center. I have no clue what I am going to do!! I am afraid!

    SN: Following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be afraid, be very afraid. It has been a hell of a week! I'm exhausted. I've decided to put a schedule together, just to give me some sanity. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

    XOXO

    The Brainless Housewife :P

    ReplyDelete